Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome!

Hello readers!

My name is Jeremy and I work in the Theme Park and Attractions industry. I went to college at the University of Central Florida in the Rosen College of Hospitality Management - and am just starting the MBA Program in their College of Business Administration. I'm employed as a manager at a large theme park in the Orlando area, and feel I have a pretty good view of the Attractions industry from where I am. I love reading news and tidbits from theme parks, zoos, attractions, museums, etc. I'm a proud IAAPA member and

The intent of this blog is to capture some of the industry news and put my own personal commentary on it. I'd love to hear your comments on it as well.

So - just for the legal sake of it - let's get this out of the way. All the views expressed in this blog are, in fact, MY OWN. I don't claim to represent any area companies, and even though I am privy to restricted and priveledged information, I will not be leaking it - so don't expect that. I'll be linking to my sources or at least citing them, so all the information provided on this site will be public knowledge.

Now that we've got that out of the way - on with the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment